TierOne is Hiring an Analyst
TierOne is Growing! Join Our Team Today
Let’s face it — the telecom industry sucks. In fact, telecom companies consistently rank among the worst companies for customer service. That’s why at TierOne, we’ve made it our goal to reinvent the customer experience within this industry, and we’re looking for a dogged analyst like you to make it happen. This position is full-time and based out of our Springfield, Missouri headquarters.
Who We Are
TierOne is a multi-carrier solution provider, which is a trumped up way of saying we connect organizations to top-tier (see what we did there?) technology services and products by designing, delivering, and supporting robust voice, cloud, and connectivity solutions.
We like to say that the only product we sell is the customer experience, so every member of our tight-knit organization is passionate about upending the “please hold” paradigm of the current service provider landscape. Our value lies in putting our clients first, saving them money, and connecting them to solutions that help them do business better.
Who You Are
Whether you’re intimidated by tech or are already a SASE superfan, if you have a relentless drive for answers and a multitasking mind, this is the job for you. Analysts in our Business Intelligence department use their vigor, persistence, and eye for detail to gather valuable information to help our sales and operations teams better assist our clients.
Serving as a bridge between the sales and operations teams, you’ll stand out for your uncanny ability to track down valuable information pertaining to our clients’ telecom environments. From assessing current costs, cataloging services, and tracking down savings opportunities to keeping tabs on ongoing projects and communicating updates to the operations team, your adaptable spirit and top-notch communication skills make you someone the whole team can rely on.
Does this sound like you? Here’s what we’re looking for:
What Sets You Up for Success
- Hustle: Past experience isn’t required, but a willingness to learn about this rapidly changing industry is. We can teach you the tech, but we can’t teach you to give a sh*t. If you care about supporting our clients and understanding their needs, we’ll have you speaking geek in no time.
- Patience: It’s no secret that the telecom industry is frustrating and notoriously opaque. When it comes to digging up account details, you’re the miner searching for the diamond in the rough, and sometimes that takes time and a lot of phone calls. To succeed in this role, patience and relentless persistence are key.
- Being a Self-Starter: Your team is always here to help and support you, but at times you’ll need to think on your feet in the heat of the moment. The ability and confidence to keep the conversation going and tackle obstacles as they arise is a requirement in this role.
- Transparency: TierOne analysts serve as a link between multiple departments, so the ability to communicate honestly, openly, respectfully, and frequently keeps business running smoothly.
- Meticulousness: The devil is in the details, and that’s especially true in this role, where knowing whether you’re tracking WAN or SD-WAN (don’t worry, we’ll teach you the vocab!) can make a world of difference. If you have an eye for detail and a dedication to double-checking, you will thrive no matter your experience.
- Being a Quick Study: We don’t expect you to be a computer programmer, but competence with standard email clients and familiarity with a CRM and basic Excel spreadsheets and functions is preferred.
What We’re Looking For
- Thorough and prompt completion of telecom inventory assessments for client accounts
- Ability to jump on the phone with customer service to quickly resolve issues and gather information for client accounts
- Monitoring project management plans and communicating changes to operations and sales teams
- Updating and tracking contracts, client contacts, and quotes within a CRM
- Bidding pricing options for proposed services and filling out quotes in advance of sales meetings
What Gives You a Leg Up
These qualifications aren’t required, but having them will give you a significant edge over the competition:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Bonus points for Hubspot knowledge
- Comfort working with project management tools such as ClickUp and Asana
- Significant familiarity with telecommunications or experience working in the telecommunications industry
What You Can Expect
- Forward-thinking, fast-growing technology company where achievements are noticed and rewarded often
- Healthcare and dental premiums paid by the company
- Flexible work schedule with the ability to work from home — we care about results, not hours
- Casual dress-for-your-day environment
- Fun and vibrant team collaborating within a brand-new modern office equipped with some great amenities and a first-of-its-kind BattleLab.
Alright, Let’s Get This Bread
If you’re excited about being a part of Silicon Springfield, drop us a line and show us that you’re the puzzle piece we’re missing.
TierOne embraces diversity and the all-around excellence that comes from diverse teams. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, fill out the form below, or contact us at email@example.com.
We can’t wait to meet you!