TierOne is Hiring a Customer Success Specialist
Join Team TierOne!
Let’s face it — the telecom industry sucks. In fact, telecom companies consistently rank among the worst companies for customer service. That’s why at TierOne, we’ve made it our goal to reinvent the customer experience within this industry, and we’re looking for a tenacious and passionate client services and customer success specialist like you to make it happen. This position is full-time and based out of our Springfield, Missouri headquarters.
Who We Are
TierOne is a multi-carrier solution provider, which is a trumped up way of saying we connect organizations to top-tier (see what we did there?) technology services and products by designing, delivering, and supporting robust voice, cloud, and connectivity solutions.
We like to say that the only product we sell is the customer experience, so every member of our tight-knit organization is passionate about upending the “please hold” paradigm of the current service provider landscape. Our value lies in putting our clients first, saving them money, and connecting them to solutions that help them do business better.
Who You Are
Whether you’re intimidated by tech or are already a SASE superfan, if you have a client-centric mindset and a passion for helping people solve problems, this is the job for you. Our customer success specialists combine the adaptability of a customer service representative with the strategic planning of a project manager.
Our clients know your name because you are with them every step of the way. From facilitating the installation of new equipment or coordinating the onboarding of new solutions to resetting passwords and troubleshooting internet outages, you tackle it all with ease. When we say we deliver the best customer experience in the biz, we’re talking about you and your constant advocacy.
Does this sound like you? Here’s what we’re looking for:
What Sets You Up for Success
• Hustle: Past experience isn’t required, but a willingness to learn about this rapidly changing industry is. We can teach you the tech, but we can’t teach you to give a sh*t. If you care about supporting clients and understanding their needs, we’ll have you speaking geek in no time.
• Zeal: Our clients are always experiencing challenges, and our sole purpose is to fix them. Sometimes their problems are huge, and sometimes it might feel like you’re holding someone’s hand. If you bring the same level of enthusiasm, commitment, and compassion to every problem and every client, you will thrive.
• Going with the Flow: This position is anything but monotonous, and your day might not always go as planned. This role is suited for someone with an adaptable spirit that is comfortable with flexibility — the craziness of your schedule depends on what your clients need, and that can sometimes be hard to predict.
• Reading the Room: There will be times when you take instructions and other times when you take the reins and call the shots. Being open to collaboration while also having the capacity to carry out projects and solutions self-sufficiently is a fundamental function of this role.
• Openness: This position has a flexible schedule and sometimes involves visiting client sites, fielding after-hours requests, and even tackling the occasional weekend task.
• Being a Quick Study: We don’t expect you to be a computer programmer, but competence with standard email clients and familiarity with basic Excel spreadsheets and functions is preferred.
What We Expect
• Promptly responding to customer requests via phone and email and overall giving a significantly better customer service experience than you’ve come to expect as a consumer.
• Handling customer troubleshooting, following up on projects, providing updates, and other partner- and customer-facing communication
• Advocating for clients to service providers and ensuring that clients get quick and comprehensive solutions to their problems
• Planning and facilitating solution implementations
• Proactively monitoring customer agreements and anticipating customer needs
What You Can Expect
• Forward-thinking, fast growing technology company where achievements are noticed and rewarded often
• Healthcare and dental premiums paid by company
• Flexible work schedule with ability to work from home — we care about results, not hours
• Casual dress-for-your-day environment
• Fun and vibrant team collaborating within a brand-new modern office equipped with some great amenities and a first-of-its-kind BattleLab.
Alright, Let’s Get This Bread
If you’re excited about being a part of Silicon Springfield, drop us a line and show us that you’re the puzzle piece we’re missing. We’re looking to identify a candidate by the end of the year for a projected January 2021 start date.
TierOne embraces diversity and the all-around excellence that comes from diverse teams. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to meet you!