Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and TierOne Solutions LLC, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by TierOne Solutions LLC and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to TierOne Solutions LLC and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual Property and Acceptable Use
1. All content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Tier One Solutions LLC, our affiliates, or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software, and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
Use the illustrations and guidance provided to you as part of the consultation services. This license has the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the consultation services and illustrations as provided by us, in the manner permitted by these terms. If you purchase or otherwise participate in a streaming or downloadable video session or consulting course then TierOne Solutions LLC grants to you a personal, non-commercial, non-exclusive, limited use license for viewing of said video.
The services, guidance, and illustrations are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the TierOne name or any of the TierOne trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. All right, title, and interest in and to the services (excluding Content provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of TierOne and its licensors. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding TierOne, or the services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligations to you.
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written permission of TierOne Solutions LLC.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening, or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Availability of the Website and Disclaimers
6. Any online facilities, tools, services, or information that TierOne Solutions LLC makes available through the website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility, and satisfactory quality. TierOne Solutions LLC is under no obligation to update information on the website.
7. Whilst TierOne Solutions LLC uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Website is secure and free from errors, viruses, and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
8. TierOne Solutions LLC accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website.
9. TierOne Solutions LLC reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
10. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
11. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by law, TierOne Solutions LLC accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contract, goodwill, or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database, or software;
c. any special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage.
13. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
14. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the website from the date of publication users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then-current version.
16. The Contracts (rights of third parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provisions of these terms and conditions.
17. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, that provision or par-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
18. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act, or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other right or remedy.
19. This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of Missouri and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of the state of Missouri.
TierOne Solutions LLC details
20. TierOne Solutions LLC is a Florida Limited Liability Company authorized to operate in the State of Missouri at 3036 S. Fremont Ave. Springfield, MO 65804 and it operates the website https://www.tieronesolutions.com.
You can contact TierOne Solutions LLC by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TierOne is a registered trademark of TierOne Solutions LLC. All Copyrights owned and all rights reserved by TierOne Solutions LLC 2022. Protection from infringement of use of all Trademarks and Copyrights of TierOne is enforced by TierOne Solutions LLC.